Today – right now! – 10 million Americans are blind or are facing blindness from macular degeneration. It is the most common cause of blindness in North America. The most startling aspect of this disease is that, in many people, it may be totally preventable!
The most destructive disorder that affects our vision is a lack of knowledge. We need to know how to protect our eyes and what warning signs to look for as we go through life. There are also various other diseases that may attack your eyes. An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the eye. You should rely on your ophthalmologist for regular eye examinations.
Just getting old?
Loss of vision is not a normal part of aging. It is a condition to be vigorously treated and meticulously protected against. Vision loss may seem gradual, but it is relentless. We may start to have difficulty reading small print; then we may find it hard to read any print. The glare from headlights may make driving a challenge. Then night driving becomes impossible.
At first, brighter light and stronger glasses take away the blurriness. But, eventually, nothing can overcome the growing darkness in your central vision and even the faces of the people you love most are indistinguishable.
Vision loss is an epidemic. And, with the growing number of "Baby Boomers" turning 55 every year, the diagnosis of macular degeneration is exploding. So, what can we do? What strategies will help us to keep our precious eyesight as long as possible? Are there strategies for reversing vision loss?
What to do
- If you smoke, stop. Do whatever it takes to stop smoking because smoking is strongly linked to blindness from several causes.
- Vigorously attend to your diet. Foods that are high in sugars or have a "high" rating on the glycemic index can add to the total amount of sugar in your bloodstream. These excess sugars "cook" in your body and caramelize in your eyes – a reason why people with uncontrolled diabetes face blindness.
- Supplements play a role in vision protection. TriVita's VisionGuard and OmegaPrime are good examples of "vision-specific" nutrition. VisionGuard contains the best vision-specific antioxidants to act as sunscreen for your eyes. OmegaPrime provides you with the essential fats needed for eye health. Include these in your Healthy Foundation supplement program to help build a bulwark of nutrients against vision loss.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes most days of the week and work to keep your cholesterol balanced, as buildup of cholesterol and other substances in the arteries (atherosclerosis) can cause vision loss.
Imagine what life would be like if you could not see. That is a reality for many people. The tragedy of vision loss is compounded by the fact that many times, perhaps most times, it is preventable. If we want good vision throughout our lifetime we must begin prevention techniques today – this minute! Even if we have suffered some vision loss already, there may be time to stop the progress of this horrible tragedy.
Start today. Do whatever it takes to preserve and protect your eyesight. Your future and your freedom depend on healthy vision!
I Guarantee Brazos Minshew has some great advice concerning the care of your eyes. Let's listen to what he has to say about the following (3) three products
TRIVITA DETOX AM/PM
Take Control of Your Health
- Use protective eyewear
- UV-A and UV-B filters
- Goggles and face shield with toxins or particulates
- Nourish your eyes
- Drink pure water
- Sleep peacefully
- Eat high-antioxidant fruits and vegetables, such as:
- Turnip greens
- Red peppers
- Sweet potatoes
- Collard greens
- Take vision-specific antioxidants such as Vision Guard and OmegaPrime
- Use Healthy Foundation supplements every day
- If you smoke, quit
Be well and good health to you and yours.
Until the next time we meet I am
Always Serving Others,
Charles H. Brooks, Director, Wellness Seeker, Wellness Coach, Trainer, Keynote Speaker, Mentor
Independent Trivita Business Owner773-924-1325(B) 312-402-5405 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE 312-402-5405 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (C)
"Purpose of Life Wellness Company"
P.S. This Is Your Life. Live it seeking Wellness.Your life belongs to you and life gives you two choices that will determine your health. One, you can sit back and do nothing and re-act to health situations or, two, you can become a focused participant in the health of your body and decide to be pro-active, providing your body with nutrients that feed vitamins and minerals to the many systems of the body. Muscular, Skeletal, Nervous, Digestive, Respiratory, Excretory, Circulatory, Immune, Reproductive, Endocrine and Lymphatic system. Keeping them operating at optimum performance is of great benefit to every human being. Be proactive and become a Wellness Seeker.
How do you do that? Include Nutritional Supplements into your diet and the 10 Essentials into your daily health routine by getting on a Wellness Journey, ordering a few Trivita products at www.charlesbrooks.us and doing the following;
1.Breathe Deeply - Take deep, cleansing breaths, hold, then release to detoxify and relax.
2.Drink Pure Water - Hydrated body systems perform at their peak, giving you abundant energy.
3.Sleep Peacefully - A regular sleep routine lets your body repair and rejuvenate. Pleasant dreams.
4.Eat Nutritiously - Savor the goodness of wholesome foods while you fuel both body and mind.
5.Enjoy Activity - Exercise your right to feel good all over: Physical activity helps your whole being.
6.Give and Receive Love - The highest emotion bathes the soul, while bolstering our immune system.
7.Be Forgiving - Release old angers and grudges: It makes room in the heart for peace.
8.Practice Gratitude - Appreciate your blessings to add joy and subtract stress from everyday life.
9.Develop Acceptance - To reduce worry and gain happiness, let go of what you can't change.
10.Develop a Relationship with God - Cultivate your spiritual awareness to achieve optimal wellness.
11.Develop Wealth - Live in abundance so you can live your life purposes.
Pursue wellness with passion and purpose.